• Carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels.
• Can be installed easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
• Support up to 3000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 badge users, and store up to 100,000 events and transactions.
• Save cost. Controller firmware can be upgraded without any advanced tools.
• Come in 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity.
• Single door can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture.
• Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
|Number of doors controller||1 Door|
|Numbers of readers supported||4(2 RS-485 Reader, 2 26-bit wiegand reader)|
|Types of readers supported||26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader|
|Number of Inputs||3(exit Device and Door Status, 1 AUX)|
|Number of Outputs||2 (1-Form C Relay for Lock and One Form C Relay for Aux Output)|
|Card holders Capacity||30,000|
|Fingerprint Capacity||3,000 (optional 20,000)|
|Log Events Capacity||100,000|
|Communication||TCP/IP and RS-485|
|CPU||32 bit 400MHz CPU|
|Operating Temperature||0-45 °C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|