• InBio Pro carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio Pro vis RS485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in the database. Wiegand inputs are also provided for traditional RFID readers.
• Can be installed easily on your network and support HTTP/HTTPS communication. The web server allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
• Support up to 20,000 fingerprint templates, 60,000 badge users, and store up to 100,000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost. The controller continues to operate if the network connection is interrupted.
• Save cost. Controller firmware can be upgraded without any advanced tools. New features can extend and expand the value of your investment.
• Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can function as lights, alarms, and intrusion detection panels. Extra locking devices or gate controllers can be accessed.
• Two-door model can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture.
•Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
|Number of doors controller||2 Door|
|Numbers of readers supported||8(4 RS-485 Reader, 4 26-bit wiegand reader)|
|Types of readers supported||26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader|
|Number of Inputs||6( 2 Exit Button, 2 Door Status, 2 AUX)|
|Number of Outputs||4 (2-Form C Relay for Lock and 2-Form C Relay for Aux Output)|
|Card holders Capacity||60,000|
|Log Events Capacity||100,000|
|CPU||32 bit 1.2GHz CPU|
|Operating Temp||0-45 °C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|